Safety and security are paramount to a successful business. In addition to making employees and customers feel comfortable, effective commercial Santa Fe security systems can help protect you from costly damage.
A local company for over 30 years, Industrial and Commercial Security Systems, Inc. can effectively outfit or retrofit your commercial building security to maximize protection.
Call 505-715-4891 today or click here for a pricing estimate!
State-of-the-Art Commercial Security Systems
Industrial and Commercial Security Systems, Inc. clients have access to the very latest in security equipment and technology, including:
- Intelligent access control – facial recognition, retina scanners, fingerprint readers, and more
- Solar powered security systems — video trailers, burglar alarms, copper wire theft prevention
- IP megapixel cameras – with digital zooming, dewarping, and crystal clear images
- Wireless commercial security systems – using our AES network, which is the largest in the state
- Sensor technology – motion detection, water detection, high/low sensors, and temperature control
All technicians and call center employees at Industrial and Commercial Security Systems, Inc. are professionally trained on all equipment. We provide responsive monitoring and equipment support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If an alarm message is sent, we will respond within 60 seconds.
Call today for a consultation! 505-715-4891
Prevent Copper Wire Theft in Santa Fe
Industrial and Commercial Security Systems, Inc. provides innovative and affordable building security to prevent copper wire theft in Santa Fe, NM. Our wireless AC meter based detectors emit readings every six minutes and can detect even the slightest disturbance. Our video surveillance trailers also operate wire-free, utilizing solar energy.
Invest in Santa Fe Building Security Today
Industrial and Commercial Security Systems, Inc. customizes all commercial security systems to meet the unique needs of our clients. Contact us today to schedule your Santa Fe security evaluation.